Aavenir Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is effective as of July 2019
Aavenir including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “ServiceNow,” “we,” or “us”) respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, event attendees, job applicants, Website (as defined below) visitors, and other organizations with which Aavenir has or contemplates a business relationship.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information we collect about you. For instance, when you:
- Visit our websites
- Purchase or use our products, solutions, applications or services
- Subscribe to our newsletter or participate in our online communities
- Contact customer support
- Request information specific to your interests
- Interact with us as a job candidate/applicant
Information we collect
We collect and process several types of personal information we receive from you depending on the ways you interact with us. These information include following details:
- Your personal details including full name, e-mail, company name, and present designation
- Reviews, feedback, comments
- Customer Testimonials, feedback and Comments
- Traffic information such as time and/or duration of your interaction with us
- Your computer hardware and software, IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses without access your personal identification
- Your actual or assumed location (determined by the information mentioned above)
- Information related to your interests (products or services that you are visiting on our website platforms)
- Cookies preferences
Analytics tool we use
In order to understand the navigational trends on our website, we use third-party analytics tools which collect information which your browser sends when you visit our web page. Here are tools which we use and information about their privacy policies
The third parties mentioned above are obligated to maintain the security and confidentiality of your data. At all times, we have control over the data that they have access to which is used by them for analytical purposes.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We want to know you better, so we can serve you better. But the choice whether you want this kind of service is off course up to you. Depending on who you are, we may collect personal information for different purposes, such as:
- Improve your browsing experience by regularly updating the websites as per your interests and needs
- Direct marketing and providing our products or services offerings
- Responding to your requests
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Security and maintenance reasons
- Employment purposes
When do we share your information with third parties?
We do not sell or license your personal information to third parties. We only share your personal information with third parties in the specific cases listed below:
- External service providers, such as our IT infrastructure hosting services provider, marketing automation tools, and service providers
- Business partners. In case, we do a joint webinar, event or other marketing and promotional activities
How do we safeguard your personal information?
We recognize our responsibility to protect the personal information we collect. We make sure that our measures are in compliance with applicable data protection and data security laws. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent risks, such as accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to information. We will also make sure that our external providers process your data in a secure and confidential manner. Additionally, we make sure that these measures are in compliance with applicable data protection and data security laws. For instance, we put in place the following measures in order protect your information:
- Limiting physical access to our premises
- Limiting access to personal information (for instance, only certain employees in our organization on a need to know basis have access to your personal information)
- Requiring third-party providers to have acceptable security measures to keep personal information secure and putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards
How long do we retain your information?
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the specific purposes, as explained under the section “Why do we collect your personal information”. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. In certain cases, a longer retention of your personal information might be required according to legal obligations. In all other cases, we delete your personal information once the purpose of processing your information is fulfilled.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “To Unsubscribe from Our communications” below.
International transfers to third parties
To Unsubscribe from our communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at email@example.com.
Privacy. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Subscription Service.
Updates to this statement
In order to stay compliant with applicable legal requirements, we will review and/or may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The current version of this Privacy Statement is always available at: www.aavenir.com
In case you have a concern or complaint in relation to this Privacy Statement please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at:
(HQ) AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1-408-554-2656