Experience Range: 4 to 8 years
Job Location: PAN India
Aavenir is a young, venture-backed start-up that offers ‘Future of Work’ solutions to the leading organizations across the world. With a primary focus on Source-to-Pay applications, Aavenir’s unique ServiceNow platform strategy and proprietary AI technologies set us apart from the other players in the market. Aavenir’s management team consists of industry veterans who had built and led large organizations in the past.
While Aavenir’s founding team is based out of Ahmedabad, we are building the team across India for access to the best talent. Aavenir’s is in process of building the culture around remote and distributed working.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates innovative solutions for a wide variety of product design challenges, including web mobile, desktop, physical environments, and person-to-person interactions.
- Leads the design for new experiences and improvements of existing experiences.
- Plans and defines strategy for the direction of future iterations.
- Quickly iterates on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
- Advocates for design solutions, highlighting inputs that influenced the decisions including business and user goals, demographic and usage data, and research findings.
- Develops high level, detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Delivers work that’s not only user-friendly, aesthetically engaging, but which also produces results.
- Works alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle.
- Assesses and optimizes the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in user research and assessing performance metrics.
- Develops and maintains detailed user-interface specifications.
- Presents design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback.
- Contributes to the group’s shared knowledge of user-centred design and research methodologies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 5+ years equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Experience in a highly Agile/scrum environment.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment.