Experience Range: 1 to 6 years
Job Location: USA - Anywhere
Aavenir is a young, venture-backed start-up that offers ‘Future of Work’ solutions to the leading organizations across the world. With a primary focus on Source-to-Pay applications, Aavenir’s unique ServiceNow platform strategy and proprietary AI technologies set us apart from the other players in the market. Aavenir’s management team consists of industry veterans who had built and led large organizations in the past.
What we are looking for?
At Aavenir, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Represent Aavenir’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns / ZoomInfo as prospective sales opportunities.
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of cold calling, email, and social touches.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers.
- Partner with Account Executives to effectively create plans for USA regions.
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every quarter.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices in SaaS – Enterprise Software Sales.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Min.1+ years of experience in Enterprise/ SaaS software sales for USA region.
- Min. 1+ years of experience in B2B sales for enterprise customers.
- Candidates with Source-to-Pay, Spend Management, or Accounts Payable domain or ServiceNow Ecosystem experience will be highly preferred.
- Proven track record of Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
- Experience in setting appointments and conducting demos with C-level decision makers.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation & Relationship building skills.
- Ability to work and grow in a start-up environment.