Experience Range: 8 to 15 years
Job Location: Pune, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad - WFH, Remote
Aavenir is a young, venture-backed start-up that offers ‘Future of Work’ solutions to the leading organizations across the world. With a primary focus on Source-to-Pay applications, Aavenir’s unique ServiceNow platform strategy and proprietary AI technologies set us apart from the other players in the market. Aavenir’s management team consists of industry veterans who had built and led large organizations in the past. While Aavenir’s founding team is based out of Ahmedabad, we are building the team across India for access to the best talent. Aavenir is in process of building the culture around remote and distributed working.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive Aavenir’s go-to-market strategies, including targeting, customer personas and segmentation, goal setting, product positioning, essential messaging, and channel selection.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research.
- Building deep expertise in our target markets, competitive landscape, and buyer insights through market research and direct interactions with users.
- Spearheading effective product launches and growth marketing campaigns across multiple product lines and channels.
- Collaborating with the Product, Sales, and Marketing team to plan and execute the promotion and education around new products, packages, and solutions to drive revenue and customer engagement.
- Managing content strategy and calendar to support demand generation, sales, and customer teams, and thought leadership content needs
- Champion Aavenir’s marketing experimentation culture by evolving processes and frameworks aimed at measuring multi-channel experiments and synthesizing business + customer results.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product & Growth marketing function for global market (USA – Preferred) and 4+ years of people management experience with a passion for building and leading high-performing marketing teams.
- Experience in the Enterprise SaaS & B2B environment is a must, experience with ServiceNow, Source to Pay or Procure to Pay or Fintech is a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and storytelling ability.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Highly collaborative leadership skills, and a comfort working closely with a variety of different functions to achieve your goals.
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional & geographically dispersed team & customer base.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment.