Experience: 5 to 12 years
Job Location: Pune, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad
Aavenir is a young, venture-backed start-up that offers ‘Future of Work’ solutions to the leading organizations across the world. With a primary focus on Source-to-Pay applications, Aavenir’s unique ServiceNow platform strategy and proprietary AI technologies set us apart from the other players in the market. Aavenir’s management team consists of industry veterans who had built and led large organizations in the past.
What we are looking for?
As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you'll leverage your knowledge and passion of B2B - SaaS products to effectively demonstrate Aavenir products to global enterprise prospects. As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by driving growth for Contract Management / Accounts Payable Automation / RFP Process Automation / Spend Management portfolio of solutions! You will help guide revenue for our products with the support and partnership of Sales, Product Management, and the executive team This is a hands-on technical consultant who can deep - dive on solution delivery and solution demonstration during sales cycles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Present the value of Aavenir products to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users.
- Respond to requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level.
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers and channel partners.
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and guide additional value.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team.
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation.
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and webinars.
- Strive to learn and implement best practices in SaaS – Enterprise Software Solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience of minimum 5 years pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in (product specific area) in SaaS & Enterprise software for Global Market.
- Proficiency in Source To Pay / Procure To Pay / Spend Management / Contract Management, or Accounts Payable domain is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions is good to have but not mandatory.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills with the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with C-level decision makers.
- Ability to work, scale & grow in a start-up environment.