Experience: 4 to 8 years
Job Location: Pune / Ahmedabad / Bengaluru
Aavenir is a young, venture-backed start-up that offers ‘Future of Work’ solutions to the leading organizations across the world. With a primary focus on Source-to-Pay applications, Aavenir’s unique ServiceNow platform strategy and proprietary AI technologies set us apart from the other players in the market. Aavenir’s management team consists of industry veterans who had built and led large organizations in the past. While Aavenir’s founding team is based out of Ahmedabad, we are building the team across India for access to the best talent. Aavenir is in process of building the culture around remote and distributed working.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated technical capability to design, develop and deploy Data pipelines and Machine learning models.
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Python and SQL.
- Analyse large datasets to derive insights and patterns.
- Proficiency with a deep learning ML framework & libraries such as Pandas, TensorFlow, Numpy, Sci-Kit, PyTorch, etc.
- Must have good exposure and Understanding in API based architectures (Flask, Django, Japronto, etc).
- Proficiency with NLP Skills/Tools (NLP, HMM, CRF, LDA, Word2Vec, Seq2Seq, spaCy, Nltk, Gensim, CoreNLP, NLU, NLG, etc.), preferred.
- Strong project experience involving algorithm development for computer vision applications.
- Experienced in creating high-performance algorithms, prototypes and predictive models.
- Has worked in a successful start-up environment taking product from sprints to a mature stage.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/ IT engineering or equivalent.
- Min.3+ years of experience in developing and implementing ML models.
- Strong programming experience in Python is a MUST, R or Java is also preferred.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software.
- Experience in architecture, design & implementation of data intensive applications for practical use-cases.
- Effective communicator with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Experience in a highly Agile/scrum environment.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment.