Experience: 3 to 8 years
Job Location: Pune / Ahmedabad / Bengaluru
Aavenir is a young, venture-backed start-up that offers ‘Future of Work’ solutions to the leading organizations across the world. With a primary focus on Source-to-Pay applications, Aavenir’s unique ServiceNow platform strategy and proprietary AI technologies set us apart from the other players in the market. Aavenir’s management team consists of industry veterans who had built and led large organizations in the past.
While Aavenir’s founding team is based out of Ahmedabad, we are building the team across India for access to the best talent. Aavenir is in process of building the culture around remote and distributed working.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent for technology start-up.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
- Creating the most appropriate recruitment strategy for every role by providing sourcing & selection solutions via careers page and job portals, social networks & groups, employer branding, employee referral program, internal job movement etc.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Proven working experience in working for IT / Technology based companies.
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment.