Automate Sourcing Using
RFx on ServiceNow
The challenge for CPOs, Sourcing and Procurement Leaders is to fund digitalization while maintaining control over their organization’s procurement costs — even when operating conditions remain highly volatile.
Managing RFPs is the first step to achieve procurement excellence, and it is often manual (read Excel, Word and Outlook-driven) and time-consuming. Sourcing professionals need a smarter way to RFP creation, publishing, and evaluation along with the real-time RFP status analytics to match the increased pace of operations.
In this webinar, we will showcase how sourcing, procurement and vendor management leaders can rapidly and effectively collect vendor responses using RFPflow – a native app built for ServiceNow.
What is covered in this webinar?
- Importance of cross-functional collaboration in RFP-to-Award Cycle
- The role of RFP Software
- Create RFPs using pre-built questionnaires and RFx templates
- Collaborate with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Evaluate and Score RFP responses from vendors
- Demo: Aavenir RFPflow on ServiceNow
- How Digital workflow streamlines end-to-end Source-to-award cycle
- Implementing a centralized, secure and full-text searchable repository for supplier queries, RFP templates, and all RFP responses
- Seamlessly manage source-to-contract process for any RFP
Can’t make it on that day? Go ahead and register. We’ll send you the recording after the session is delivered.
Russell helps global enterprises solve their source to pay challenges by delivering SaaS based applications. He heads key account management at Aavenir, having spent most of his career delivering SaaS based Contract Management, Project Management, Quote to Cash, and Source to Pay solutions.
Vikram is an acknowledged industry expert and solution consultant in the Quote to Cash and Source to Pay space. His particular areas of interest and specialization include Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Obligations Management, RFX Management, Accounts Payable Automation, and Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ). With over 22 years in the technology industry, he has led and successfully delivered professional services engagement for Fortune 500 enterprises in the European and APAC region, operating in the BFSI and Telecom industry space.