Learn how to combine technology, business processes, digital workflows, and analytics to elevate Accounts Payable with Aavenir.
Leverage the digital transformation to simplify sourcing and procurement operations. Aavenir offers flexible and easily configurable Source-to-Pay workflow solutions that provide complete visibility and control over vendor selection, vendor performance, and risks.
- Accelerate the RFP-to-Award cycle using Aavenir RFPflow
- Streamline source-to-contract workflow using Aavenir RFPflow and Contractflow
- Manage on-time and accurate vendor payments using Aavenir Invoiceflow
Efficiently create, review, sign and manage procurement and sales contracts using Aavenir’s AI-enabled easily configurable CLM solutions. Stay in control and track all your contracts with a dashboard, audit trails and powerful search capabilities.
- Manage buy-side and sell-side contracts using Aavenir Contractflow.
- Comply with vendor or customer obligations using Aavenir Obligationflow.
- Streamline the source-to-contract process using Aavenir RFPflow and Contractflow
Modernize the invoice processing workflow and leverage Aavenir’s unique AI engine to automate invoice data entry, data onboarding, and 3-way matching with purchase orders, contract data, and reciept notes.
- Reduce costs and improve accuracy of multiple vendor invoice processing.
- Digitize AP workflow for on-time payment approvals using Aavenir Invoiceflow
- Match invoice information using Aavenir Invoiceflow, Contractflow, and VRM/ERPs.
Easily deploy any Aavenir source-to-pay application for manage IT vendor RFPs, contracts, and payments and connect with other ServiceNow applications using REST APIs.
- Manage IT Vendor RFP-to-Award process on Aavenir RFPflow
- Manage IT contracts lifecycle on ServiceNow using Aavenir Contractflow
- Centralize Invoice processing for all IT Vendor using Aavenir Invoiceflow
Take a sneak preview of our new product for Contract Obligation Management, which uses advanced search and AI to discover obligations, create & assign actions and ensure that all obligations are managed well for customers, suppliers, service providers, sales partners, and other parties.